£45-50k per annum + great bonus and amazing benefits
A rare opportunity has come up for an amazing brand on the coast of England in Devon. This is a greenfield opportunity as the Procurement Director looks to build a best practice Procurement function and needs a new Procurement Manager to lead the Indirect services categories such as FM, Marketing, Logistics and HR. This role will see you report to a Senior Procurement Manager and give you opportunity to grow into a role where you will have total ownership of one or more of these category areas. This company also offers flexible working and agile working hours to allow you to accommodate personal commitments.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing key strategic contracts, identifying opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Lead a wide range of indirect projects ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
- Share best procurement practice within the procurement team and across the business.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings across the business
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Broad procurement category management experience
Salary and Benefits:
£45- 50,000 +great bonus + pension, 26 days holiday, private healthcare and other flexible benefits
If you are a Procurement Buyer or Senior Buyer perhaps looking for that step up or a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply