£50-55k per annum + 10% bonus + great pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and other flexible benefits
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking for a Greenfield Procurement Manager role with variety! This well recognised Financial Services brand are looking to build a new Procurement team and looking for a Procurement Manager to manage a diverse range of Indirect Services for the business. Ideally you would have need to work in a services-based category and you would need to have worked across a range of category areas including HR, Professional Services, FM and Logistics to name a few! This role is part of a small Procurement Team and reports straight to the Head of Procurement.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of products and services spend and be involved in category areas such as spend such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Capex, Fleet and Logistics and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Lead the Procurement projects across core service and product areas ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Lead the negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the category strategies and sourcing plans.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect or direct services
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
Salary and Benefits:
£50-55,000 + 10% bonus + double matched pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and other flexible benefits
If you are a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge with variety and a chance to help build a brand-new Procurement function then this could be a great role for you! This forward-thinking financial services organisation are investing heavily in Procurement and the systems and processes they use.
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply