Leading an IT and Digital Transformation Programme.
London or Sussex – Financial Services brand
£60,000- £70,000 + 15% bonus, pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday
A well-known UK based Financial Services business is going through an exciting digitalisation across the business and as a result they are looking to grow their Procurement Team with a new Procurement Lead to oversee a major IT and Digital transformation programme. Reporting into the Head of IT Procurement, you will have a clear mandate in business partnering with the C-Suite to develop the appropriate strategic initiatives and work together with the key stakeholders. This role is all about driving this IT and Digital project and supporting the commercial delivery to the Exec.
What the role involves:
1. Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across IT and Technology and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business
2. Consistent provision of high-quality business-focused procurement support, direction, policy and regulatory adherence and identification and mitigation of commercial risks.
3. Driving best in class commercial arrangements with third party suppliers for the provision of digital marketing, contact management solutions, pricing engines, payment gateways, cloud services and EUC services.
4. Reviewing existing supplier relationships identifying and negotiating required changes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
5. Building strong working relationships with the wider Procurement team, IT team, Legal and the Transformation Office.
6. Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
7. Report to the Head of Procurement as part of a growing Procurement team
The person we hope to find
1. IT category management experience is essential for this role
2. Have ideally delivered an IT/ Digital Transformation project/s previously
3. Proven experience of managing IT stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with
4. Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team
5. Exceptional communication skills particularly with C-Suite stakeholders
6. Strong knowledge of IT market and suppliers.
7. Expert negotiator with a proven track record of delivering complex procurement projects at pace.
If you are an experienced Procurement Professional who has led IT and Digital Transformation and is looking for a new challenge in a growing Procurement team then this could well be for you!!
For more information please apply by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.comApply