Recruitment Delivery Consultant.
TELL ME ABOUT TALENT DRIVE….
Our team here at Talent Drive are all about being authentic in our approach and collaborating with organisations and connecting talent! Talent Drive was born out of a vision to do things the right way and the leadership team were largely frustrated with the recruitment industry when we set up, with silly KPI’s, poor commission schemes and clunky processes.
We don’t just scan a database of candidates and fire a load of CV’s over to our clients to pick the best one, we network, we ask for referrals and recommendations and only work with organisations that truly want to partner with us as a specialist in our field.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING DAY TO DAY?
- Taking ownership of some of our key client relationships and cultivate them by frequent calls/ meetings and networking event opportunities
- Speaking to industry leading Procurement candidates and sharing potential job opportunities with them as you look to become the ‘go to’ Procurement recruiter in the area.
- Creating exciting job adverts on behalf of our clients and assessing the responses of these and presenting your shortlist with our clients
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process from initial client engagement to offer management and contract completion.
- Looking to continually expand your Procurement network and the business as we continue to deliver to our clients and candidates and be part of a growing recruitment business.
WHERE WILL I BE BASED?
The role will be based 2 days in Southampton and rest flexible/ home working – the role is totally flexible on where you can be based. All we ask is on a Monday we try and meet as a team to set up our week and that is in either in our Southampton or London offices!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
The salary is £20k-£25k – with 26 days holiday + bank holidays and unrivalled commission, pension and gym membership discount!
EXCITING! HOW DO I APPLY?…
If you enjoy working at pace and have a commercial/ sales mindset, have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience and are output driven – then Talent Drive could well be your potential new home.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Find out more about Talent Drive Get in Touch