Due to a growing demand from their client base this London based Procurement Management Consultancy are looking for a new Procurement Manager to manage a team of Procurement Managers and to oversee some key high value accounts. These clients have a global reach so some international travel will be required as well as supporting the development of a Procurement team. The role will report to the Managing Director and overtime will see you be given more responsibility as a key leader of this ever-growing Procurement Consultancy.
What the role involves:
- Lead a successful team in project and programme delivery on client site, working closely with the Senior Exec and Directors
- Develop strategic partnerships with customers, suppliers and distributors, creating communication channels for critical information and find cost effective ways of delivery.
- Play a key role in pre existing client development and supporting with new client engagement
- Identify best practices, forecast customer requirements, and monitor changes in business environments to minimise expenditure and secure best value suppliers for categories and subcategories
- Deliver annual savings targets as agreed with the client and relevant business stakeholders.
The person we hope to find:
- Solid experience of sourcing and category management and people leadership.
- Recognised qualification in procurement e.g. CIPS or equivalent.
- In-depth category experience and market knowledge.
- Evidence of strong contracts management and ability to identify cost savings is essential.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships, internally with other business areas and externally with suppliers.
If you are an experienced Procurement Professional with a good breadth of category experience and are interested in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you can lead a team and support client delivery with some fantastic world class brands then this could be the role for you!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org