Procurement Manager – Indirects
As part of this well-known Financial Services organisations transformation, it is looking to increase the headcount of the team and bring in a new Procurement Manager – Indirects to oversee a major outsourcing programme, supporting indirect service spend.
This role will give you the autonomy to work across a wide portfolio of categories including HR, Marketing, Professional Services and FM, while reporting straight into the Procurement Director.
This role is based in the organisation’s impressive West London offices. With the chance to enjoy flexible working benefits. This company takes great pride in providing its employees with a good work/life balance, and as a small Procurement team it’s crucial to have a happy and healthy workforce!
What the role involves
- Managing all outsourcing activity within the business as well as supporting on other category projects across the Procurement team.
- Contract values will range from £100k up to multi-million-pound contracts with key suppliers for the business.
- Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across Indirect spend (not IT) and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business.
- Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
- Report to the Procurement Director and be part of a team of 3 looking to drive change and grow the Procurements spend remit across the business.
The person we hope to find
- Category management experience is essential for this role.
- Experience of managing outsourcing projects.
- Ideally managed multiple contracts on a regional or international level.
- Proven experience of managing HR, Marketing or Facilities stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with.
- Degree educated or equivalent would be preferable but not essential.
- Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team.
If you are a Procurement Manager who enjoys the variety of working across different category areas, and you are available on short notice and would consider a 6-9 month initial contract in a progressive culture then please do apply online today.
Thank you & good luck.
For more information please apply by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.comApply