Procurement Manager – Healthcare
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a Procurement Manager role with variety! This globally recognised Healthcare brand are growing their Procurement team and looking for a Procurement Buyer looking for a step up or a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge to work across a diver range of Indirect Services for one of the core parts of their business.
Ideally you would have need to work in a services-based category and be able to commute to their modern West Sussex offices. This role is part of a small Procurement Team and reports straight to the Head of Procurement.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of products and services spend and be involved in category areas such as spend such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Capex, Fleet and Logistics and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Lead the Procurement projects across core service and product areas ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Lead the negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the category strategies and sourcing plans.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
The person we hope to find is:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect or direct services
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
Salary and Benefits:
£40-50,000 + 10% bonus + double matched pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and other flexible benefits
If you are a Procurement Buyer looking for a step up or a Procurement Manager and are looking for a new challenge, then this could be a great role for you. This forward-thinking global organisation have been at the forefront of innovation in this sector and now looking for someone to help grow Procurement capability!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply