Procurement Category Manager
This fantastic healthcare brand is growing their team and looking for a Procurement Category Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for leading and managing the strategic sourcing and contract management of a portfolio of clinical product spend projects and medical equipment capital spend with an annual spend in excess of £70m.
What the role involves:
- Responsibility for the planning and timely project management and delivery of strategic sourcing strategies for designated areas of spend
- Working collaboratively with the Business to drive appropriate stakeholder engagement and ensure good information flow on Sourcing activities and contract implementation
- Identifying and leading cross-functional opportunities both internally and externally
- Developing, agreeing, and communicating category strategy, objectives and implementation activities to key internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Quickly developing specific product and service knowledge of key spend areas
- Supporting the line manager and Procurement and Supply Chain director in delivery of key corporate initiatives.
The person we hope to find:
- A good level of end to end category management experience ideally within the Capital Equipment area.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any one time within a fast paced, results driven environment
- Working knowledge of specifying and contracting complex service level agreements, with a demonstrable legal knowledge of contract law, applied to goods and services.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and influencing skills with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds. With ability to work in multi-site complex environment.
If you are a Procurement Category Manager wanting to be part of an exciting phase in this well-known company’s journey, then please apply ASAP!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply