If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity with an interesting company, how does a business that is growing and investing in Procurement sound? Would you like a Procurement role that gives you the chance to work across category both within direct and indirect Procurement, in areas that have never been managed before? How about with a business that will sponsor CIPS training and offer every member of the team a mentor?
Good news – this Procurement Buyer role, right in the heart of London, offers just that – and more.
Talent Drive is very pleased to bring to market a rare greenfield opportunity with an ambitious, growing Events business. Your role as Procurement Buyer would be to support the Procurement Director in setting the Procurement agenda, and bringing this to the business that is keen for Procurement to add more value. You’ll be expected to explore innovative ways of consolidating the businesses supplier base and add strategic value to this global company.
This role reports to the Procurement Director and offers some genuine learning and development opportunities to boost you and your career in the future.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Buyer, you will be responsible for supporting on projects across direct and indirect spend such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, Fleet and Logistics and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements.
- Ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect services.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision.
- Commercially aware and financially astute.
If you are Procurement Buyer looking for a step-up, or a Procurement Manager that really enjoys getting your hands on new spend areas – or even if you’re simply looking for a new challenge within an interesting organisation – this is a really great role to consider,
This forward-thinking organisation has a solid foundation of Procurement expertise and now needs someone to help grow the Procurement proposition. You’ll be given all the support and guidance to help develop into a Procurement Manager.
Please apply directly. Thank you and good luck!Apply