IT Procurement Manager
A well-known UK brand in Surrey is going through an exciting digitalisation across the business and as a result is looking to grow their IT and Technology team with a new IT Procurement Manager. The role will see you take category ownership for all IT and Technology spend as well mentoring more junior members of the wider team.
This role will have a UK focus to it and will report directly to the Head of Procurement as part of a small but growing Procurement function.
What the role involves
- Managing a multi- million pound spend across all IT Services
- Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across IT and Technology and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business
- Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
- Report to the Head of Procurement as part of a growing Procurement team
The person we hope to find
- IT category management experience is essential for this role
- Ideally managed multiple IT Software contracts for your previous organisation
- Proven experience of managing IT stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with
- Degree educated or equivalent would be preferable but not essential
- Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team
If you are an IT Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and are interested in working for an organisation who view Procurement as an integral part of their business and a huge part of the growth strategy, then this could well be the role for you!Apply