IT Procurement Manager
An expanding Utilities organisation in the heart of Berkshire is going through an exciting Procurement Transformation and as part of that they are looking to grow their Procurement function and hiring a new IT Procurement Manager. This role will see you take category ownership for all IT Software contracts as well as being involved in other Technology spend areas.
This role will have a UK focus to it and will report directly into an experienced Head of IT Procurement and will see you take full end to end category ownership to a variety of IT Category areas.
What the role involves
- Managing a multi-million-pound portfolio of spend across IT Services
- Contract values will range from £100k up to multi-million-pound contracts with key suppliers for the business
- Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across IT and Technology and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business
- Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
- Report to the Head of Procurement to drive change and grow the Procurements spend remit across the business.
The person we hope to find
- IT category management experience is essential for this role
- Ideally managed multiple IT Software contracts for your previous organisation
- Proven experience of managing IT stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with
- Degree educated or equivalent would be preferable but not essential
- Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team
If you are an IT Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and are interested in working for an organisation who view Procurement as an integral part of their business and a huge part of the growth strategy, then this could well be the role for you!
For more information please apply by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply