Head of Indirect Procurement
Would you like the chance to work for one of the world’s best-known, luxury retail brands?
Talent Drive is delighted to be able to offer you just that.
You’ll be working with a globally renowned organisation as the Head of Indirect Procurement, reporting into the Global VP of Procurement. You, and the Global VP of Procurement, will both be based in the UK.
As part of this organisation’s investment in Procurement and Supply Chain, this newly created Head of Procurement role is designed to look after a highly capable team of 5 Procurement professionals overseeing all indirect spend. Sounds like a great opportunity, right? We certainly think so!
If you love a challenge, this role will give you plenty to sink your teeth into – the overall spend is around £200 million and there are some quite immature indirect categories that you will need to use your expertise to nurture and develop. You’ll also be tasked with generating much better engagement from the business when it comes to working with Procurement.
What the role involves:
- As Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for overseeing a £200 million indirect spend across UK & Ireland in areas such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, Fleet and Logistics and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and finding ways to drive best value for the business.
- Lead the UK & Ireland Procurement function ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to ensure that P2P is optimised and that the Procurement team is functioning in and effective and commercial way.
- You will be coaching and supporting a team of 5 direct reports in effectively managing the spend remit with close engagement with the Senior Exec.
The person we hope to find:
- Proven track record in managing a Procurement team.
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect services.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Clear and open communication style.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision.
If you’re a Senior Procurement Manager looking for the perfect step up into your first Head of Procurement role, or a well-established Head of Procurement looking for a different kind of challenge in a fast-paced retail environment then this could be a great role for you!
Please apply directly, and good luck!