Procurement Manager – Sports Industry
Up to £50k per annum + bonus + great pension, 26 days holiday, subsidised gym membership and other great perks!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic and diverse position as a Procurement Manager! This world-renowned sporting organisation are looking to bring in a talented individual to own responsibility for spend across a diverse range of Indirect & Direct Services for the business and working with a fascinating group of stakeholders who operate on the global stage in their sport. This role is part of a small Procurement Team and reports straight to the Head of Procurement who has an exceptional background within the Sporting & Leisure industry.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of products and services spend and be involved in category areas such as spend such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Capex, Fleet and Logistics and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Lead the Procurement projects across core service and product areas ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Lead the negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the category strategies and sourcing plans.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect or direct services
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
Salary and Benefits:
£45-50,000 + bonus + matched pension, 26 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare and other great perks
If you are a Procurement Senior Buyer perhaps looking for a step up or a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and have a passion for sport, then this could be a great role for you. This forward-thinking globally recognised sporting brand have been at the forefront of their industry for many years and now looking for someone to help grow Procurement capability!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply