£35-40k per annum + 10% bonus + great benefits
If you were a Procurement Professional- where would you next want to work? A business who are growing and investing in Procurement sound interesting? How about a Procurement role where you have the chance to work with some of the most high spec materials in the world? Or finally a business that will sponsor CIPS training and offer every member of the team a mentor? Well this Procurement Buyer role based down on the beautiful coastline of Devon has all of this and a lot more!!
Talent Drive is very pleased to bring to market a very rare greenfield opportunity within an ambitious, growing business. Your role as Procurement Buyer would be to support the Procurement Director in setting the Procurement agenda and executing this to the business who are keen for Procurement to add more value to the business and explore innovative ways of consolidating its supplier base and adding strategic value to this global company.
This role will see you report to the Senior Procurement Manager and has some genuine learning and development opportunities to boost you and your career in the future.
What the role involves:
- As a Procurement Buyer, you will be responsible for supporting on projects across direct materials and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements
- Ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Ensure procurement support is provided to other improvement projects across the business.
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across direct spend
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
Salary and Benefits:
£35-40,000 + 10% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday +private healthcare + other flexible benefits
If you are a Procurement Buyer looking for a step-up or a Procurement Manager who really enjoy getting their hands on new spend areas or even if you’re simply looking for a new challenge within an interesting organisation – then this could be a great role for you.
This forward-thinking organisation has a solid foundation of Procurement expertise and now needs someone to help grow the Procurement proposition and be given all the support and guidance to help develop into a Procurement Manager.
For more information please apply directly.Apply