IT Procurement Manager
50,000 – £65,000 – up to 10% bonus – 25 days holiday – private healthcare – matched pension scheme
An expanding Financial Services organisation in Hampshire is going through an exciting Procurement Transformation and as part of that, is looking to grow its Procurement function by hiring a new IT Procurement Manager. This role will see you take category ownership for all IT Hardware and Software contracts as well as being involved in other Technology spend areas.
This role will report directly into an experienced Head of Procurement who has led significant transformations across multiple sectors and is very open to the industry background.
What the role involves
- Managing a multi-million-pound portfolio of spend across IT Services.
- Contract values will range from £100k up to multi-million-pound contracts with key suppliers for the business.
- Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across IT and Technology and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business.
- Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
- Report to the Head of Procurement to drive change and grow the Procurements spend remit across the business.
The person we hope to find
- Good exposure to IT category management is essential for this role.
- Ideally managed multiple IT Software contracts for your previous organisation.
- Proven experience of managing IT stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with.
- Degree educated or equivalent would be preferable but not essential.
- Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team.
If you are an IT Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and are interested in working for an organisation that view Procurement as an integral part of its business this could well be the role for you!
For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.com!Apply