Indirects Buyer – Automotive Industry
£40k- £50k per annum + bonus + pension + Private healthcare, 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays. Oxfordshire
This is a truly unique opportunity for someone looking to make a real impact working in a dynamic, fast paced business as a Procurement Buyer responsible for all Indirect categories. This well-known Automotive brand who are involved in a globally recognised sport and are looking to bring in a talented individual to own responsibility for spend across a diverse range of Indirect Services for the business and working with exceptional group of stakeholders who all share the same passion for the sport. This role is part of a small Procurement Team and reports straight to the Procurement Manager who not only has a strong sporting heritage but represents an integral part to the departments achievement’s since its start in 2016.
What the role involves:
- As an Indirects Buyer, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of products and services spend and be involved in category areas such as HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Catering, Fleet and Logistics, FM and identify opportunities for consolidating spend and undertaking tendering and contract management opportunities for a wide range of requirements.
- Have full autonomy for Procurement projects across core service and product areas ensuring category spend is managed effectively and to drive quality and cost savings for the organisation as they continue to grow.
- Manage a new supplier on boarding and contract performance management programme to include SLA and KPI implementation.
- Full end to end contract management, with a focus on providing an exceptional experience to new suppliers that can feel the passion for the sport they represent
- Lead the negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the category strategies and sourcing plans.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
The person we hope to find:
- Strong end to end procurement sourcing and category management experience across indirect procurement
- Experience within a High-end Automotive/Engineering setting would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Ability to think independently
- A flexible and “can-do” approach to business needs
Salary and Benefits:
£40k- £50k per annum + bonus + great pension + Private healthcare, 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
If you are a Buyer with an Automotive or Engineering background looking for a new challenge and have a passion for Motor sport, then this could be a great role for you. This forward-thinking globally recognised motorsport brand have become a force to reckon with and are now looking for someone to make a substantial impact within its Procurement team! For more information please apply directly, or by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.comApply