Claims Procurement Category Manager
£55- 60,000 + £5000 car allowance, up to 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and up to 10% pension contribution
An expanding and well know insurance organisation are going through an exciting Procurement Transformation and as part of that they are looking to grow their Procurement function and hiring a new Procurement Category Manager to oversee a core part of the claims area. This role will report into the Head of Claims Procurement and will see you lead some key strategic spend areas within the organisation
This role will be remote working so no expectation for weekly travel to an office site, just ad hoc travel as and when needed.
What the role involves
· Managing a multi- million pound spend across the claims category area
· Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business
Create and deliver against ambitious Category Plans for areas of responsibility, identifying opportunities to deliver savings, increase value, improve service outcomes and manage risk, working in partnership with key stakeholders
Liaise with legal to support stakeholders in a smooth contracting process, with key clauses and outcomes clearly understood.
· You will develop and deliver ambitious category plans in partnership with business leaders, taking a highly proactive approach to identifying and prioritising opportunities.
· Have the chance to interact with the wider Procurement exec team in making critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business and be empowered to make these decisions.
· Report to the Senior leadership team and be part of a team as you support the change management programme, raising the profile of Procurement.
The person we hope to find
The role will require someone with a background and knowledge in Claims Procurement
Proven experience of managing stakeholders and being able to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with
Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team
· Highly organised, and able to manage multiple projects to conclusion in a timely and effective manner
CIPS qualified (or studying towards) would be desirable
If you are Procurement Manager with a claims category background and looking for a new challenge and are interested in working for an organisation who view Procurement as an integral part of their business and a huge part of the growth strategy, then this could well be the role for you!
For more information please apply by emailing the latest copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.comApply